Friday, January 20, 2012

Update.

So you're probably wondering what happened to NaNo and what's going on now, considering my last post was two months ago.

NaNo went better than I could have expected! On November 30, just moments before my writing buddies arrived to celebrate TGIO (Thank God It's Over), I got to exactly 100,001 words on "Master of Nothing." Since then I've written about 20,000 more on it (Finished the book on December 31) and have begun editing. I can't wait until it's complete and I can start sending to agents!

As far as other writing adventures, I've had accepted two poems: "Purple" to Images Magazine and "Rotten Fruit" to Yemassee Magazine. How exciting!

I've also begun a new novel; its idea has been rattling around in my head for a little while and didn't present itself as a complete novel idea until recently. I plan on doing an impromptu 50k words in February with my trusty writing buddies - who else is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment