Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11!

It is day 11 on my 2011 NaNoWriMo journey, and I have officially got 50,000 words!!! HUZZAH! *confettis* Now, on to the second half of my journey, getting to 100,000 words....

Last night was wonderful! I got to see some old NaNo buddies and some new ones (In person!). We  had fish and chips and we wrote and it was epic!

To see my progress there's a little calendar on the right. Bright green is days when I did wondrously well on wordcuont. Yellow is above my daily mark. Orange is below my daily mark, and red is "Monumentously poorly". hehe! Hopefully I don't have too many of those days. But I've built up a steady rhythm of doing nearly 4k per day and I hope that carries me through those days when I don't do so well (Thanksgiving break is coming up - that means very little writing and more real-life things. Everything in moderation! [?])

Till later, o readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment