Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Came Out of NaNo?

A hint: What comes out of a clogged brain is usually better whan what comes out of a clogged drain.

First year winning nano (Look at the fancy stickers on the side). I was a rebel of course and worked with the novel I have been writing for the past year (11 months: 20000 words. 1 month of November: 50000 words. Total: about 73000 words so far). Novel is called An Ever Climbing Stairway. Turned out pretty good. I put all the scenes in the correct order today and am going to be working on transitions, revising, and editing until I publish :D

In other news -
As you've probably noticed, a bunch of my poetry was stolen for Images, the campus lit magazine. Don't panic! This is a good thing. The magazine will come out mid-January. Let me know if you want one and I will pick you up a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment